1. Callahan Oaks Apartments . 40 units, new construction in the Callahan Neighborhood. Completed in 1989.
2. Jackson Court Phase II. 16 apartments for the elderly at Division Avenue and Jackson Street. ONIC was the co - developer with Orlando Housing Authority Properties. Completed in 1989.
3. Forest Edge Apartments . 48 new apartments near Forest City Road and Edgewater Drive. Project has syndicated low ‐ income housing tax credits. Completed in 1992.
4. Callahan - Arlington Heights Home Construction and Renovations. Renovation of formerly rental houses for resale and owner occupancy. Most were completely dilapidated and a blight on the neighborhood. Twenty completed; estimated to be 30 - 40 in the whole program. Construction of new homes on vacant lots. Five completed. ONIC is managing the construction and rehabilitation phase.
5. Sunview Terrace . Acquisition and renovation of 26 rental apartments at Division Avenue and Jackson Street. Completed in 1993.
6. Grove Park Courtyard . 8 rental units at Grove Park Street and West Washington Street in the Callahan neighborhood. Completed in 1994.
7. Boca Club . Acquisition and renovation of 216 apartments in the Washington Shores neighborhood. Acquired in September, 1996.
8. Winter Park Oaks . Renovation of 96 rental apartments on Balfour Drive in Winter Park. Completed April, 1996. ONIC was project manager on behalf of the Winter Park Housing Authority.
9. Herndon Landings. New construction of four single - family homes on East Washington Street in Orlando. Completed in March, 1999.
10. Richard Allen Gardens . Renovation of 30 apartments in the Parramore neighborhood, in partnership with St. Mark AME Church. Completed in November, 1999.
11. The Villages of Southport . Acquisition and rehabilitation of 656 single - family homes at the former Orlando Naval Training Center Annex. Joint venture with CED Construction. ONIC was responsible for mortgage credit evaluation and counseling, homebuyer education, and implementation of the activities campus. First units opened in June, 1998; the last closing was in January, 2000.
12. Winter Park Oaks , Phase II . Construction of 33 additional rental units for the Winter Park Housing Authority on Balfour Drive. Completed in November, 2001.
13. Hidden Cove . Acquisition and rehabilitation of 128 rental units in southwest Orange County. Closed in September, 1999; rehabilitation completed in August, 2003.
14. City View at Hughes Square . Development of 266 apartments, half of which will be reserved as affordable housing; 25,000 square feet of neighborhood - oriented shopping; and a 1,000 space parking garage. Co - owned and developed equally by ONIC and Banc of America Community Development Corporation. A 198,000 square foot headquarters office building for HD Supply, Inc. is also included in the development, developed by the Trammell Crow Company. Began in January, 2002, and completed in 2004.
15. Palm Grove Gardens . Acquisition and rehabilitation of 142 rental units on Country Club Road, near Mercy Drive. Property is an expiring Section 8 HUD community. Acquired in December, 2002; rehabilitation completed in 2005.
16. Railroad Avenue Apartments . Construction of 30 new apartments for the City of Winter Park and Winter Park Housing Authority, began March, 2003; completion December 2003.
17. Callahan Oaks. Minor rehab of 40 units, completed 2005. Original development by ONIC in 1989.
18. Santa Barbara Apartments. Rehab of 180 rental apartments for the Winter Park Housing Authority. Acquired in January, 2004 and rehab began in May, 2004, with completion in April, 2005.
19. Hampton Park . Redevelopment of 17 vacant acres in Colonialtown, Downtown Orlando . Mixed-use and mixed - income project of 65 single-family homes, 48 rental apartments for the elderly and 25,000+ s.f. of office and commercial space. ONIC was co - master developer for the owner, Orlando Housing Authority. The project has received HOPE VI funding from HUD. Began in February, 2000, and completed in October 2006.
20. Maitland Oaks Apartments. Acquisition of 100 units in March 2005, with minor rehabilitation. Completion September 2007.
21. Hollowbrook Apartments. Acquisition of 144 units in March, 2006, with minor rehabilitation. Completion September 2007.
22. The Plymouth. Rehabilitation of 196 apartments for the elderly. Owned by the Winter Park Housing Authority. Completed Fall 2008.
23. Golden Oaks Apartments. Acquisition of 96 family apartments in east Orange County in May, 2009. Rehab completed in September 2010.
24. Emerald Villas Apartments. Acquisition of the former Seville Place Community in Pine Hills in April 2011 by a partnership of ONIC and The Related Group of Florida. The apartments received a complete green rehab that was completed in December 2012.
2002 Orlando Neighborhood Improvement Corporation